ABOUT GEORGE
8:21 PMHi, I'm Marcel George. (though I prefer my English name George)
A new soul in this strange world. First time blogging, doesn't really know how to write, I don't travel far. But still I love the idea of writing blog and share the world about the places I have been and I can proudly say "It is the place I've told you about"
I've got inspired to start a blog few years ago. I have an older blog. Pretty empty and boring as I have very limited resources. No access to internet, and computer problems. Then, in January 2017. I am itching to travel but I have commitments and I don't have fund to travel. I look up on internet about how to travel with limited budget. I came across this blog belongs to a traveler who finally made money blogging and we keep in touch. The first advice was to START BLOGGING and that brought me here to this platform once again and my blog this time will be about places, people and travel.
First and foremost, I am not an English speaker though this blog is in English ( yes! I am reaching out to everyone so I guess English is the language I need to use) I would be glad if anyone willing to help me to make my post stand out. For the time being, I just have to put more effort to learn blogging and writing stories.
I grew up in a village, though it is not located in a remote place, it is still in between mountains and jungles. This process of growing up in a place where your safety as a kid is guaranteed, you get to explore and experience a lot. There are bad memories and very good memories. I thanks my parents for raising me and my siblings up in this village. When I entered secondary school, then I start to realize how lucky I was to be born and raised in this village because we have treated water supply and electricity when there are many villages in the rural farther inside still do not have electricity or treated water supply. Electric gen-set and gravity feed system from the mountain are the only way for people to survive and of course bathing in the river. No matter what, living in a village where you have paved road access, public transportation, electricity and treated water supply, all of this did not differ my lifestyle with other kids from other villages. I am a village boy at heart.
First and foremost, I am not an English speaker though this blog is in English ( yes! I am reaching out to everyone so I guess English is the language I need to use) I would be glad if anyone willing to help me to make my post stand out. For the time being, I just have to put more effort to learn blogging and writing stories.
I grew up in a village, though it is not located in a remote place, it is still in between mountains and jungles. This process of growing up in a place where your safety as a kid is guaranteed, you get to explore and experience a lot. There are bad memories and very good memories. I thanks my parents for raising me and my siblings up in this village. When I entered secondary school, then I start to realize how lucky I was to be born and raised in this village because we have treated water supply and electricity when there are many villages in the rural farther inside still do not have electricity or treated water supply. Electric gen-set and gravity feed system from the mountain are the only way for people to survive and of course bathing in the river. No matter what, living in a village where you have paved road access, public transportation, electricity and treated water supply, all of this did not differ my lifestyle with other kids from other villages. I am a village boy at heart.
0 comments